Hi JOAD Families,
We are pleased to announce that Coach Woody has been elected as the Western Region representative for the USA Archery JOAD Committee!
This is a 2 year term to be served 2018-2020 with the possibility of re-election for a total of 3 terms.
As a JOAD Committee representative, Coach Woody will:
- Advise USA Archery staff on JOAD Club and Event related issues
- Act as a resource to, and communicate with, State Associations and State JOAD Coordinators
- Coordinate and promote JOAD activities within their region
- Review Ann Hoyt/ Jim Easton JOAD Grant applications and provide recommendations to USA Archery staff for Grant allocations
- Select the USA Archery JOAD Award recipient as warranted
Coach Woody is looking forward to supporting USA Archery in this new role to ensure that interest in junior archery continues to grow, that clubs feel thoroughly supported in their endeavors by our national governing body, and that competitions, grants and awards are managed effectively and in accordance with our core values of fairness, inclusion, and support for the competitive spirit.
The USA Archery press release with all new committee appointments and election results can be found here: