Coach Woody offers private lessons upon request for archers who want to develop a higher level of skill, understanding for the sport, or who want to develop at a faster pace.
Lessons cost $65 per hour and are all inclusive of equipment, lane rental, etc.
Group or family lessons are available. Check with Woody for rates and availability.
Lessons are tailored to the needs of each archer and cover topics including:
- Selection of equipment
- Equipment set-up and tuning
- Shooting technique
- Setting and attainment of goals
- Personal archery training programs
- Mental skills for successful performance
- Stretching and fitness for archery
- Setting up a new JOAD, Explore Archery, school or club archery program
Lessons are available for children and adults.